Now it has been over a year since we repaired the washing machine and I’m happy to say that it is still running without vibration.
We did not end up replacing the bearings because they are did not appear to be any damage. Also was having a difficult time finding them so if I did need them it probably would’ve prolonged the repair.
It did take a couple of weeks to complete this. Part of it was I wanted to get the part for the cheapest price I could and the company I chose was a little slow on shipping. Partly because I didn’t want to pay too much. Also it took about a week and a half to have my friend powder coat the part. But in the end we were very happy with how it all turned out. Obviously nothing that Samsung had done contributing to us being happy. But it did work out in the end just a big job.
The pictures below are all of the flange adapter after it was powder coated. If there are any changes in the condition of the machine I will post them here. But it has been just over a year now and it is working as it was designed.
UPDATED: Added the videos below on January 19 2016 (videos not done by me but I thought they would be helpful)