Not done an episode in a while but this one is something that could be very useful. I express my thoughts about saving money by purchasing large items by mail order. Some the things I talk about here may not work for everyone. It all has to do with whether you’re state makes all mail-order companies collect sales tax. After reading an article in our local newspaper some months ago it gave me a little insight to some of the deals I state has made.
- Samsung Washer – Temperature Sensor Problem
- Samsung recalls 2.8 million washing machines over injury risks – TechSpot
- It’s a wash: Here’s what you need to know about Samsung’s latest recall
- Over 2 million Samsung washing machines recalled due to explosions
- US regulators warn customers about exploding Samsung washers